Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh
- Stainless steel is a strong, powerful and long-lasting fencing material, perfect for protective fences.
- Just like any type of metal fencing, stainless steel fences are capable of being painted. The only difference is that stainless will not allow rust to develop and expand.
- Stainless steel fencing opens the door to custom colour options that can match your home, the landscape, a barn, your porch, and many other products.
- Stainless steel fencing is long-lasting and more durable than other fencing materials. Unlike aluminum or wooden fencing, which can rust or rot over time, stainless steel is rust resistant and requires little in the way of maintenance.
Stainless steel welded wire mesh is strong and long lasting. By its very nature stainless steel
wire needs no additional finish, such as galvanizing or PVC, to protect it. The wire itself is
extremely resistant to rust, corrosion and harsh chemicals.
If you need a welded mesh or fence in an area with prolonged exposure to corrosives, stainless steel products
will meet the demands. Type 316 is recommended for salt water environments since it has a higher resistance
to corrosion than Type 304.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Extra long lifetime, lasting years longer than Galvanized Before Weld products
- Extreme strength, durability and resistance to rust, corrosion and harsh chemicals
- Lowest long-term cost of ownership in harsh conditions (higher initial cost is offset by lower frequency of repair and replacement)
- Ideal for hard-to-access areas where rust and corrosion are factors
Stainless steel welded wire mesh in roll
|We can customize special size as per your demand|
Stainless steel welded wire mesh panel